Brown Sheep WAVERLY Wool Needlepoint Yarn 8 yards or 162 yards
GROUP 01 colors: 1001-1005-1010-1011-1012-1017-1032
Made in the USA
Brown Sheep WAVERLY Wool Needlepoint Wool in Yarn 8 yards or 162 yards.
This yarn is used for Needlepoint, Embroidery, Crewel Embroidery and Cross Stitch.
1. 100% Wool Persian Wool Yarn
a. The plies on this yarn separated to cover the different sizes of canvas. One strand of the three ply yarn will nicely cover a 13 count canvas.
b. This is a 2 x 3 ply Needle point yarn that can be separated to cover many canvas counts:
1 ply cover 13 count
2 ply covers 10 count
3 ply cover 7 count
Although this product is designed expressly for needlepoint, it is also a wonderful for Knitting, Crochet Felting and Duplicate Stitching.
KNITTING Information for Brown Sheep WAVERLY Wool Needlepoint Yarn 162 yards:
a. 6 ply
b. Bulky Weight or Weight Scale 5
c. Knitting Needle size: 10.5 or 6.5mm equaling 3 stitches per inch.
Washing Instruction: Hand wash, cold water.
Please note, these colors are grouped into families to show the subtle ranges available and sold per color. Due to varied monitor settings I cannot guarantee the accuracy of these colors.
- For Color Uniformity in the color 8 yards or 162 yards, purchase enough Brown Sheep WAVERLY WOOL in GROUP 01 colors: 1001-1005-1010-1011-1012-1017 -1032 at the same time to complete your project, dye-lot do change. The color will vary from the shown picture, due to Yarn Weight, Dye-Lot and your Commuter Monitor.
2. A BACKORDER (order shipped from the warehouse to my shop)in about 1 to 14 Working Days. Order’s that take longer than 14 working days, you will be notified by E-mail and given the approx. time of shipping. Then you can decide whether you want to wait for the item or cancel the Item.
3. My Stock Lot may be different than the backorder warehouse stock.
4. Brown Sheep WAVERLY WOOL will have the same lot number when shipped from my Shop. Exception, if you place an order for two different dye lots you will receive the two different Dye-Lots.