Jean Greenhowe pattern Book CHRISTMAS TREASURES
this pattern Book is a 40 page Pattern Book.
1. Designed for KNITTERS
2. Skill level Easy
3. Main Knitting Needle (3.0 mm) – US size 2.
4. Yarn information See below.
5. Fun Decorations, Gifts and Craft Fair’s.
The Jean Greenhowe CHRISTMAS TREASURES Pattern Book as lots of delightful dolls, gifts and decorations to knit including that most requested item ” The Donkey”, to complete the Christmas crib featured in the Christmas Special book.
Projects in the Jean Greenhowe CHRISTMAS TREASURES Pattern Book are:
1. Cover: Girl and Boy Christmas Caroler’s approximant size 10.25 inch.
2. Nativity Donkey approximant size 4.75 x 6 inches (Mary and Baby is in the Pattern Book CHRISTMAS SPECIAL).
3. Eliza the Peg Doll approximant size 1.5 inches Tall.
4. The Poppet Dolls approximant size 4.75 inches: Snowman-Santa-Scarecrow-Clown.
5. Mr. Twizzle the Snowman approximant size 12.25 inches Tall.
6. Hush-A-Bye-Baby Doll approximant size 10.5 inches Tall: You see the Awake Baby Doll then turn the Hat Around and Hush-Bye -Baby is Asleep.
7. Jack Frost Doll approximant size 12.25 inches Tall.
8. The Pixie Patch Dolls approximant size 12.25 inch tall – Little Snow Folk Dolls 5 inches Tall
9. Mini Four Seasons Hats approximant size 4 inches in diameter.
10. Party Place Markers approximant size 3 inches and Napkin Rings 4.5 diameter.
The Jean Greenhowe CHRISTMAS TREASURES pattern book give you the opportunity to use up your stash yarn. The main needle used is a (3.0 mm) US size 2 and the yarn is DK. DK yarn is between Sport and Worsted Weight.
The size of these project will very depending on the yarn you use!