SHIPPING INFORMATION and PAYMENT
Visa-MC-Discover-AMEX-Debit CARDS or PAYPAL
I strive to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible.
Choice of ORDERING and SHIPPING
1# Place an ORDER through the Woobee KnitShop’s SHOPPING CART PRIORITY MAIL only – Receive Automatically Free Shipping on a Order of $50.00 plus of product only through Website Shopping Cart.
#2 Placing an ORDER through a SECURE INVOICE.
#3 To receive an SECURE INVOICE – Phone or Text 307-760-2092 or E-mail email@example.com to place your order.
The only Information I need for the Secure Invoice is;
(1) Your Order
(2) Billing information: Name, Address, Phone, E-mail address
(3) Shipping if different from the Billing.
(4) Then you will receive a SECURE E-MAIL INVOICE to make your payment with your Credit Card or you PayPal Account.
a. USA only – FIRST CLASS MAIL – cost range from $3.50 – $5.50 packages weight up to 15 ounces including the product and packing material, insurance is extra. PRIORITY EXPRESS Mail – $ 26.00 and up.
b. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – FIRST CLASS, PRIORITY or EXPRESS MAIL shipping cost depends on location. International orders you are responsible for any taxes or tariffs anhttps://woobeeknitshop.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=paged insurance is extra on first class mail.
When USPS indicates that your merchandise has been delivered, the risk of lost is passes to you. Without insurance the responsibility of lose becomes yours, when your order leaves my shop.
1. Products are shipped from the Shop or Warehouse depending on what is in my shops Stock.
2. PRE-ORDERS – is a back order that needs to be process, or in the process of completion – approx. ETA Date will Be Given.
3. If you need a particular dye lot, please contact me before you order to see if it is available.
SHIPPING INFORMATION TIMES Monday – Saturday , Exceptions to the shipping times – Drop Shipped Orders Monday – Friday – back orders date given – November through December may take longer due to the Holiday rush – NON-USPS Carrier PICKUP – USPS not processing the package that day – Holidays – Weekends – Bad Weather – Power Outage – any on-for-seen Emergency, this will delay shipping time.