USA SHIPPING INFORMATION (SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS !)
Products orders $50.00+ Free Shipping using my WEBSITE Shopping Cart or the E-MAIL Invoices.
I strive to get your order shipped out as quickly as possible.
FIRST CLASS Tracking MAIL – up to 13 ounce cost range from $4.00 – $6.50 packages weight up to 13 ounces, insurance is extra.
PRIORITY EXPRESS Mail through my shop starts at – $ 28.00 and up. insurance is extra.
To Place an Phone or E-Mail invoice order Phone or Text 307-760-2092 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or with the following information:
(1) Product and number of Items
(2) Billing information: NAME – ADDRESS – PHONE – Email address
(3) Billing and Shipping address.
(4) Always check the above information on your Secure Email Invoice to make sure everything is correct.
(5) Request Insurance extra cost or No insurance no extra cost.
(6) Customer receive Email Invoice, which take you to a secure merchant account, which you fill out your Credit Card – Debit Card or PayPal information for your payment.
PayPal PAYMENT EXCEPTED – NON-MEMBERS Credit or Debit Card user or PayPal Members: VISA – MC – DISCOVER – AMEX – DEBIT CARDS or PAYPAL accounts
Credit Card – Debit Card or PayPal payments are processed after you click the Accept box for Terms and Conditions then click on the GREEN PayPal’s payment button:
1. PayPal payments click on the BLUE BUTTON.
2. Credit and Debit Card payments only Click on the GRAY Bar.
1. Order are usually sent out the next Business Day – you will receive an Email with a stamps.com Tracking number when you order is shipped plus a receipt from my shop that your ordered was complete.
2. Order are sent out Monday – Saturday on the next business day.
3. Orders that are being re-stocked are shipped in 3-6 working days.
4. Exceptions: – During this time of the Coronavirus crisis the mail may take a little longer to receive – Re-stocking product intranet to my shop – November through December may take longer due to the Holiday rush – USPS Carrier PICKUP misses pickup – USPS not scanning the package that day – Holidays – Weekends – Bad Weather – Power Outage – any on-for-seen Emergency, this will delay shipping time.