The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- Judith Schreckengost (Owner) – Woobee KnitShop – Established in 1990
www.woobeeknitshop.com – Home based Mail Order Yarn Shop & Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau “BBB”
10 Knoll Drive
Laramie, WY 82072-9539
Text or Phone – 307-760-2092
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Woobee KnitShop
Judith Schreckengost (Owner)
10 Knoll Drive
Laramie, WY 82072-9539
Copyright © 2013-2017 Woobee KnitShop. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2017 Woobee KnitShop. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Woobee KnitShop. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Woobee KnitShop or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Woobee KnitShop and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Woobee KnitShop believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Woobee KnitShop and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
Woobee KnitShop ships merchandise to locations within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and APO.
When USPS indicates that your merchandise has been delivered, the risk of lost is passes to you.
ESTIMATED (ETA) SHIPPING TIMES are:
1. Saturday or Sunday Orders Shipped – Monday or Tuesday
2. Sunday or Monday Orders Shipped — Tuesday or Wednesday
3. Tuesday Orders Shipped ————– Wednesday or Thursday
4. Thursday Orders Shipped ————- Friday or Saturday
5. Thursday Orders Shipped ————- Friday or Saturday
6. Friday Orders Shipped —————– Saturday or Monday.
Exceptions to the shipping times are warehouse/backorder which may take 1 to 14 working days be for shipped, the whole order is held until the warehouse order arrives. If you do not want the main order held, please place a separate order for the the out of stock products.
- order for the instock products.
7. You will receive from Stamps.com your tracking number for you order.
8. Drop Ship is when the merchandise is sent directly from the warehouse – no tracking information sent – time 1 to 7 days.
9. These ETA Shipping Times depend on: if any of the ordered product(s) are on backorder/warehouse order, NON-USPS Carrier PICKUP that day, Holidays, Weekends, Bad Weather, Power Outage or on for seen Emergency.
10. I do strive to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, using PRIORITY MAIL only.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Woobee KnitShop makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Woobee KnitShop SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Woobee KnitShop BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.– OR Depending on State –The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Woobee KnitShop.The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Woobee KnitShop is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Woobee KnitShop.The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Woobee KnitShop, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Woobee KnitShop tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
Woobee KnitShop’s Terms and Conditions on RETURNS or Exchanges from the Website Shop:
1. Before returning a product CALL 307-760-2092 or E-mail woobeeknitshopShop.net for approval of Return or Exchange.
2. NO RETURNS or REFUNDS On: Pattern Books – Patterns – Cone Yarn – Wool Wax Creme Skin Care, Sale or clearance products.
3. NO RETURNS after 15 days of the post mark on the package. RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE 15 DAYS!
4. It is the Customer’s responsibility for the cost SHIPPING in both directions, on RETURNS or Exchange.
5. RETURN or EXCHANGE Product Policy; RE-STOCKING CHARGES are: minus 25% of the product(s) cost, plus minus shop’s actual shipping will be subtract from the cost of the Return Product(s).
6. RETURN TO: Woobee KnitShop – 10 Knoll Drive – Laramie WY 82072-9539 – With the Return ORDER Enclosed a COPY OF YOUR Invoice.
- Phone Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain time (Wyoming)
Saturday 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Mountain time (Wyoming)
TEXT HOURS: 24/7
PHONE OR TEXT – 307-760-2092
If you receive a voice mail Please leave a message and I will be happy to return your call as quickly as possable;
Speaking slowly give you: Name, Phone Number, and the reason for the call or text the question and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.