The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Woobee KnitShop to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Woobee KnitShop shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
Judith Schreckengost (Owner)
10 Knoll Drive
Laramie, WY 82072-9539
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Woobee KnitShop five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Judith Schreckengost (Owner)
10 Knoll Drive
Laramie, WY 82072-9539
Copyright © 2013-2017 Woobee KnitShop. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2017 Woobee KnitShop. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Woobee KnitShop. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Woobee KnitShop or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Woobee KnitShop and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Woobee KnitShop believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Woobee KnitShop and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
Woobee KnitShop ships merchandise to locations within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and APO.
The risk of loss of all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
ESTMATED (ETA) SHIPPING TIMES are
1. Saturday or Sunday Orders Shipped – Monday or Tuesday
2. Sunday or Monday Orders Shipped — Tuesday or Wednesday
3. Tuesday Orders Shipped ————– Wednesday or Thursday
4. Thursday Orders Shipped ————- Friday or Saturday
5. Thursday Orders Shipped ————- Friday or Saturday
6. Friday Orders Shipped —————– Saturday or Monday.
Exceptions to the shipping times are warehouse or backorder which may take 1 to 14 working days be for shipped.
7. You will be notfiied by E-mail when your order is sent.
8. These ETA Times to send out your product depends, if it a warehouse order, non-USPS Carrier PICKUP, Holidays, Weekends, Bad Weather, Power Outage or on for seen Emergency.
9. I do strive to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, using PRIORITY MAIL only.
10. YOU ARE responsible for insurance on order’s over $50.00, click on insurance on this website and add the insurance.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Woobee KnitShop makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Woobee KnitShop SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Woobee KnitShop BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
— OR Depending on State —
The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Woobee KnitShop.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Woobee KnitShop is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Woobee KnitShop.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Woobee KnitShop, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Woobee KnitShop tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options. Woobee KnitShop reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Woobee KnitShop Terms and Conditions on RETURN or Exchanges from on the website.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Woobee KnitShop reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
1. NO RETURNS or REFUNDS On; Pattern Books – Patterns – Cone Yarn – Wool Wash – Wool Wax Creme Skin Care – Products that are Special Orders – Discontinued – Clearance – Sale – Seconds and NO RETURNS after 15 days of the post mark on the package.
2. It is the Customer’s responsibility for the cost SHIPPING in both directions, on RETURNS.
3. Before returning a product order CALL 307-760-2092 or E-mail woobeeknitshopShop.net for approval of a RETURNS, EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT. With the Return ORDER Enclosed a COPY OF YOUR Invoice.
4. RETURN or EXCHANGE Product Policy;
1. RETURN within 15 Days of received shipping post-mark – RE-STOCKING CHARGES ARE 25% plus my actual shipping cost for the order.
2. NO RETURNS AFTER 15 DAYS!!!
3. A Charge for a CANCELLED ORDERS is $5.00 per order. This covers my merchant account fees, computer time and, shelf restocking, plus time lost for resale.
4. SHIPPING cost responsible is for my actual shipping cost to you even if you received free shipping and the responsible for the return shipping cost. Product must be returned in a re-saleable condition.
5. RETURN TO; on are before 15 days: Woobee KnitShop – 10 Knoll Drive – Laramie WY 82072-9539 – Then you will received your refund minus the 25% re-stocking charge plus the actual shipping cost charged from my shop.
- Store Hours
PHONE 307-760-2092 HOURS:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mountain time (Wyoming)
Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM Mountain time (Wyoming)
If you receive a voice mail Please leave a message;
Speaking slowly give you: Name, Phone Number, and the reason for the call.
Then I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
PHONE TEXT is 24-7 – 307-760-2092